|Source: YouTube: DotEmu|
DotEmu, on Wednesday, announced that they are bringing Ys Origin to Xbox One. This game will be the first ever game from the Ys series to hit Xbox. The game is currently available for PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita, and PC, and now will release for Xbox One this Spring. You can see their official tweet below:
Discover the origin of a mythical saga.
The Ys series hits Xbox for the first time with Ys Origin, coming Spring 2018 on #XboxOne! pic.twitter.com/0t96Mr8EDV
— Dotemu (@Dotemu) February 21, 2018
Here are a little details about the game from the official website:
Following a devastating demonic invasion, the twin Goddesses use their magic to bring the inhabitants of legendary Ys safely into the sky. While the demons work to construct Devil’s Tower and reach the humans’ new abode, the Goddesses disappear. As a mighty warrior or a cunning mage, you must seek the Goddesses in Devil’s Tower. With your swordsmanship and spells, can you banish evil from the land of your ancestors?
Features of the game:
- 3 playable characters, each with unique skillsets and powers
- Several exciting environments
- 3 game modes: Story, Time Attack, Arena Mode
- Numerous artifacts and powerful relics to use
- Breathtaking art direction
- Available in Japanese, English, and for the first time in French, Italian, German, and Spanish